The NEW PitZone mat from PE Redskaber is an innovation in gymnastics equipment. The mat has three totally different uses:
- It is designed to be placed on top of a foam filled dismount pit to provide a firmer landing enabling transition training between landing in the foam and landing on dismount mats.
- When used on a hard (smooth) floor such as a sports hall floor or on an artistic sprung floor it becomes a fun "tricking" floor for practising Freestyle Gymnastics or Parkour moves
- On an artistic sprung floor it is a larger version of an airtrack for training artistic gymnastics tumbling.
Supplied in grey with black sides, the PitZone mat is available in two sizes - both 22cm thick:
- 5m x 3m
- 6m x 4m
Each mat has strudy integral handles to enable it to be carried from the floor to the pit easily.
A Hitachi blower (available at additional cost) is required to inflate the PitZone mat
Online Shopping & Enquiries
- Online Shopping
- Secure and safe online shopping. All major credit cards accepted.
- We're always happy to help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any enquiries regarding our products or services.
- We can deliver and install equipment anywhere in the UK.