Agility mats are 50mm thick chipfoam mats with a wipe-clean PVC cover (also available with a Canvas cover - click here for details). Both types have anti-slip bases.
The PVC cover is available in a wide range of colours to suit your school or club colours.
These mats are ideal as runway mats for PE exercises such as tumbling or rolling and are recommended for placing on top of a landing area made up of safety mats to prevent the safety mats from separating during a landing.
These mats can be rolled for storage. All agility mats are manufactured with fire retardant foam.
Available in a range of dimensions and colours:
- 1.2m x 0.9m x 50mm (4' x 3' x 2")
- 1.8m x 1.2m x 50mm (6' x 4' x 2")
- 2.4m x 1.2m x 50mm (8' x 4' x 2")
- 3.0m x 1.2m x 50mm (10' x 4' x 2")
- 3.6m x 1.2m x 50mm (12' x 4' x 2")
- 4.5m x 1.2m x 50mm (15' x 4' x 2")
- 5.5m x 1.2m x 50mm (18' x 4' x 2")
- 6.0m x 1.2m x 50mm (20' x 4' x 2")
- 4.5m x 1.8m x 50mm (15' x 6' x 2")
- Agility mats are blue as standard, but we also offer a wide range of other PVC colours at no additional charge