As a manufacturing company, we are able to make mats to virtually any design and for any purpose. We have made mats for:
- TV shows
- Circus cabaret shows
- Scientific testing labs
- Safety training
- Army display teams
We can utilise a range of foams and combinations of foams to achieve the performance you require:
- Safety mat type foam
- Cushioned landing areas incorporating a matrix of air gaps to soften thick mats (just like pole vault landing mats)
- Firm foam top sections with soft foam underneath to enable mats to be walked on but to provide suitable cushioning if landed on
We can use different materials for the covers:
- PVC - used for most mats with removable loose covers. A large range of PVC colours is available - see our PVC colour chart here
- Vinyl - when the cover must be adhered to the foam where no slipping must occur between the cover and the foam. A more limited range of vinyl colours is available - but white vinyl can be digitally printed in any colour with any design - please contact us for details.
- Carpet - to provide a warm surface to a mat that will be used with bare feet and for aesthetic reasons. We offer four standard carpet colours that can be used on mats (see our carpet colour chart for details) and we can provide any colour you require subject to a minimum order charge.
- SoftTouch - a rugged but soft to the touch fully digitally printed cover
Mats can be finished in a range of ways:
- Eyelets can be sewn onto tabs on the perimeter of mats to allow them to be fixed to walls
- Mats can be adhered to plywood panels to allow them to maintain their shape when vertical
- VELCRO® Fasterners can be sewn into mats to enable them to attach to each other, or separate VELCRO® and PVC strips can be supplied to cover gaps between mats
- Separate coveralls can be made to hold a group of mats together and to eliminate joins between mats (where toe traps or finger traps must be eliminated)
Bespoke digital printing onto mats is possible:
- We can print digitally onto PVC or vinyl to provide any image you want - this can be a small logo in one corner to the entire surface of the mat
- Digital printing can include a scuff-resistant lamination to the surface to provide wear protection
Please see the photos above for some examples of our work. There are many more special mats that we have made specifically for customers in all shapes and sizes. The only limitations that we have encountered is that the mats must be capable of fitting through our (very large) doors, into an HGV, and through your doors into the room where you want the mats. If this becomes a limiting factor then we need to make the mats in sections so that they can be attached using velcro or another system to give you the mat you want.
All such matting is priced on a bespoke basis so please contact us to discuss your requirements and for a firm or budget price quotation.