Impulse IT95 Dip Press machine, with 134kg (295lb) weight stack
The Impulse IT95 range of fixed resistance pieces is the perfect choice for any facility looking to equip the strength area of the gym with high quality, commercial grade equipment whilst also offering great value for money.
The IT95 Dip Press for tricep strength work is an obvious choice for any gym facility, biomechanically designed to target key leg muscles, and user friendly to make training effective and comfortable.
A heavy 295lbs (134kg) weight stack with 19mm (0.75”) full steel plates and optional incremental weight adjustments, timer and counter feature and fully adjustable seat positioning makes this an important piece for any gym.
Constructed for purpose from 3mm thick commercial tubing, each component is subjected to rigorous quality control and undergoes a two-step powder coating process with a rust resistant undercoat to ensure strength and longevity.
- Tube: 3mm tube in main frame and movement parts
- Injection moulded plastic shroud offers superior quality
- Double coated surface treatment
- Weight Stack: 19mm full steel plate
- Weight Stack: 295lbs (134kg)
- Easy access machine
- Fully and easily adjustable
- Conforms to EN957 standards and undergone 300,000 fatigue test.
- Handles: patented ergonomic design with TPU material
- Nickel plated or stainless steel for better appearances and quality
- Double stitched padding & upholstery
- Finely tuned lathed pulley
- USA made cables
PLEASE NOTE: Price includes installation and commissioning in your facility