"Junior Gym" high bar from Continental's range of training aids and fun apparatus for the younger aspiring gymnast. The "Junior Gym" range is based on a set of interchangeable components to allow the user to switch between the different items of apparatus easily and at low cost.
The standard horizontal bar is manufactured in a similar way to our FIG standard asymmetric bars rail - a timber veneered fibreglass bar but with a slightly smaller diameter and slightly more flex. This bar will present only modest spring or flex to the lighter junior gymnast but brings them close to the sensation of the senior apparatus.
- two zinc plated base rails with rubber feet
- one upright frame with long zinc plated inners
- one veneered fibreglass rail.
Junior Gym equipment specification:
- Age limit: Not hard and fast, but we expect up to 10 years old
- Weight limit: Approximately 7 stone but subject to coaches' discretion
- Base rail length: 2.00m
- Distance between uprights: 1.55m
- Short upright heights: 950mm-1,400mm
- Long upright heights: 1,550m-2,000mm
The image shows the unit being used complete with the Junior Gym safety mat which is available as an optional extra - please see the accessories tab for details.
Continental's range of Junior Gym equipment is modular so you can buy a basic element and then add components to enable you to build the different elements in the range