This simple to use, and compact to store staging is in use in a huge range of commercial situations including theatres, drama centres, exhibition and display venues, schools, colleges, community centres, town and village halls, churches and cathedrals.
The staging is available in bespoke arrangements to suit your exact needs, or in these pre-specified kits to provide a variety of solutions.
Panels measure 750mm x 750mm and are made from lacquered beech plywood
Leightweight steel frames are supplied in 277.5mm or 500mm heights and are stackable
Step units are included to provide easy access to the staging
Storage dollies allowing the kit to be stored in a 1m x 1m area and easily transported are included
Optional extras include:
- Carpeting to one side of the boards in a range of colours
- Fabric skirting to the front and sides of the flat stage
- Handrails to the back or back and sides of the stage
- Drapes to the rear of the stage
KIT 100 comprises the following parts:
- 12 x 500mm high frames
- 12 x 277.5mm high frames (used in pairs to create additional 500mm high frames or as extension frames to create tiering)
- 18 x lacquered timber 750mm x 750mm boards
- 1 x storage dolly
- 2 x twin tread steps
- All necessary tie-plates
This kit creates a flat or tiered stage measuring 2.25m x 4.5m plus the steps or a wide variety of other shapes with a maximum surface area of approximately 10 square metres.