The Storm Indoor Rowing Machine has been designed for busy commercial fitness facilities
It provides industry leading design with a robust, high performing rowing machine for the gym floor and for in functional, studio and HIIT training spaces.
This rowing machine delivers the benchmark performance of the industry-standard machine.
- Durable nickel-plated chain drive mechanism
- Adjustable airflow damper to suit your stroke preference
- Comprehensive console programs & feedback for data-driven training
- Adjustable footrests help find the optimal fit for each user
- Mobile phone mount for entertainment during those long sessions
- Transportation wheels for easy positioning in the gym
- Up-high or down-low dual handlebar holders
The upright storage capabilities of this rower make it an ideal piece of cardio equipment for HIIT zones, group training spaces and similar environments like CrossFit gyms.
While suitable for commercial high-use facilities, the Storm Rower is also a great rowing machine for home training and garage gyms.
Integral rowing computer:
To help guide you through your indoor rowing session the Stor Rower console comes packed with useful features to help track and monitor your performance.
In gyms around the world users are participating in fitness challenges and competitions, as well as following standardised programmes and taking part in WODs all based on distance or calorie output. Therefore the console calibration for calories and distance on the Storm Rower is comparable to other popular rower brands, to allow comparison across athletes and rowing machines.
Workout Feedback: pulse, time, time/500m avg, watts, distance, distance/30min, calories/hr, watts avg, cycle (interval)
Programs: Quick start, distance, time, calories, game, intervals (20/10s, 10/20s, 10/10s)