The Storm Ski Trainer delivers great performance and value in one of the most popular emerging cardio categories. Ski machines and ski trainers, or upper body ergometers use a comparable movement pattern to that used in cross country skiing. Doing this creates a unique and challenging cardio exercise that has made the ski trainer a massively popular exercise machine.
- Challenging full body based on cross-country skiing
- Floor stand or wall mounted
- Smooth and light cord drive system
- Adjustable air damper for varying stroke resistance
- Comprehensive console programs & feedback
- Bracket to mount a mobile device
- Wheels make it easy to manouvre around the gym
The Storm Ski Trainer has been manufactured to suit the heavy demands of commercial fitness suites and studios but it is equally at home as a durable part of a home fitness suite.
The console features a wide array of workout readouts to help users undestand their performance and manage their effort. We have also ensured that calorie and distance readings are calibrated to be comparable with other similar products on the market to create consistency between gyms and machines.
The Storm Ski Trainer is available in two types:
- With a wall mounting kit to fix the erg securely to a suitable wall
- Freestanding with integral wheels
Feedback: pulse, time, time/500m avg, watts, distance, distance/30min, calories/hr, watts avg, cycle (interval)
Programs: Quick start, distance, time, calories, game, intervals (20/10s, 10/20s, 10/10s)