Continental's rebound screens are used to create separate five-a-side courts in a large sports hall, to create walkways at the side or end of courts, or to create a flat rebound surface in front of doors or other openings into your sports hall.
The panels are constructed from high density laminates for hard wearing scratch resistance and are bonded to a lightweight rigid interior filling. Flush fitting end plates secure panels to heavy duty steel uprights. The uprights are located into floor sockets installed by Continental's installation teams to suit whatever floor construction you have in your hall.
Continental's lightweight but hard wearing panels weigh just 40kg (compared to some competiors solid panels weighing 100kg each!) to enable them to be safely set up and put away by your facility's staff.
Continental's rebound screens feature:
- Uprights and end plates finished in hard wearing epoxy powder coating
- To facilitate storage and deployment, each end panel is fitted with an integral wheeling system.
- The boards are finished along their top edge with an attractive lacquered solid timber capping piece along their length.
- As an optional extra in situations where the screens will be repositioned frequently we would recommend our storage trolley which is capable of storing 15 panels and posts.
- To provide additional protection, 200mm deep aluminium kick plates can be fitted on one or both sides of each panel.
- A modern lighweight construction - due to Continental's use of a composite core to the rebound screens rather than basic solid chipboard, the weight of our boards is reduced significantly compared to some other basic rebound boards that are available. One full 2.4m long panel from Continental weighs 40kg which is easily manageable by two people, whereas some other manufacturers' panels can weigh 100kg each. Manual handling risks are substantially reduced if you use Continental's rebound boards.
- A choice of 36 different colours of laminate at standard cost or your choice from the entire extensive Formica range for additional cost. Please refer to our rebound screen colour chart
As an optional extra in situations where the screens will be repositioned frequently we would recommend our storage trolley which is capable of storing 15 panels and posts.
Boards are 2.4m long as standard and infill boards are then used to complete the desired length of the run of boards. 180 degrees hinged gate panels are available to allow access into a boarded off area. Gates are 1.35mm long. Boards are 1.2m high.
We are pleased to offer as standard blue, grey and green boards which suit most sports halls, but we also offer a huge range of special colours to suit a host of different colour schemes and rooms.