Maintenance and Service
Buying from Continental
Sports Hall Design
We are regularly asked by architects, end users, builders and others for assistance with the design of indoor sports facilities. We are always pleased to help. We have fitted out more sports halls than any other company in the UK and have a vast database of projects so it is likely we will have come across any issue, concern or situation with which you need assistance.
- What sports hall design resources do you recommend?
- What should the dimensions of my sports hall be?
- How should I set out my lights in the sports hall?
- My client wants to play high level cricket practice in the sports hall as well as badminton. How do I install lights to fulfil both requirements?
- How high should I build my sports hall?
- I have a central run of lighting and a central division net. How do I accommodate both in my sports hall?
- What colour should I paint the walls of my sports hall?
- I have seen specific guidance for badminton which states the lighting should be at 5m above the floor. How does this work with the clear height requirements?
- What secondary steelwork am I likely to need to install in my sports hall?
- Does the construction of my floor have to take into account the sports equipment?
- Can you advise on the sports hall storeroom size, doors and layout?
- Sport England ask for walls to be flush, so how do I deal with needing visible fire call points?
Gymnastics Equipment Rental
Setting up a trampoline park
Continental Sports is the UK’s largest manufacturer of equipment for gymnastics and trampolining, physical education, sports halls and trampoline parks. Trampoline parks have been increasingly popular in the USA for the past few years and have been experiencing huge growth in the UK and Europe. A trampoline park consists of a large number of trampolines with padding between and around them and incorporates various "Zones" to allow for different bouncing activities. At Continental we have leveraged our experience of more than 50 years of manufacturing and installing gymnastics and trampolining equipment to develop a modular system for trampoline parks. We are regularly approached by potential customers asking for advice on how to set up their own trampoline park so we have compiled the most frequently asked questions here. After reading this document if you would like to discuss your project further or have questions that are not answered here, please call us for a discussion or to arrange to visit our designers, estimators and technical sales team.
- HOW MUCH SPACE DO I REQUIRE TO OPERATE A TRAMPOLINE PARK?
- DO I NEED PLANNING PERMISSION?
- WHAT WILL MY PARK COST TO FIT OUT?
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BUILD THE PARK?
- DO YOU HAVE SAMPLE PLANS YOU CAN SEND ME?
- WHERE ARE THE TRAMPOLINE COMPONENTS MADE?
- DO YOU INSTALL TRAMPOLINE PARK SYSTEMS OUTSIDE THE UK?
- WHAT WARRANTY DO YOU PROVIDE?
- AM I RESTRICTED TO YOUR STANDARD COLOURS?
- WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT A CONTINENTAL TRAMPOLINE PARK ?
- WHAT CEILING HEIGHT DO I NEED IN MY TRAMPOLINE PARK?
- CAN I SEE AND TRY OUT A CONTINENTAL TRAMPOLINE PARK?